Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Chapter...

Well, another phase of my professional career is coming to an end - I resigned from Haworth on Monday. I'm currently working out my required 2 weeks notice and plan to start at my new job in March at Global Forex Trading (www.gftforex.com). I'll be heading up a sort of web R&D practice within the company doing what I like to do best - building cool shit! I'm very excited and plan to share more of my work here for anyone that cares.

Onward and upward!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Growing yet another neural path in the experience brain... Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Here's to fun ahead. Hope you got your # back.

Anonymous said...

Erik -

This is your cousin, Bill Loehfelm, Jr., from long ago.

Couldn't resist the urge to reach out to another Loehfelm. You can reach me at bloehfelm@aol.com.

Peace,

Bill