Thursday, June 07, 2007

New iPhone Ads on SeeSpotSlide

Apple has release 4 new iPhone ads to the world for the iPhone release on June 29th. I really wish I wasn't locked in with Verizon at this time but the service is good and my Blackberry is OK... But, DAMMIT! I'm going to be really bummed when that phone comes out! I think we might get one at Knoware just to have it in house and play with the interface. That's one of the benefits to working at our company - these new solutions are part of our DNA. We need to see them for the GUI (graphic user interface), hold them for the TUI (tactile user interface), and hear or speak with them for the VUI (voice/sound user interface) so that we can understand, appreciate and debate the validity of the solution. I know, I know. You're thinking Huey, Dewey, and Lewy but that's what we call 'em and we're sticking to it ;)

So, we have 3 of the 4 ads currently available in SeeSpotSlide's advertising section. Until we're told by Apple to remove them - which I don't think we're doing anything wrong by having them available - have at it! We'll get the 4th one up there today.

technorati tags:, , ,

No comments: